Friday, August 24, 2007

Tear jerker


This is the saddest song I have heard in a long time, and the saddest video. This song made me cry. Check it out. It's Have You Forgotten, by Darryl WorelyHave You ForgottenI hear people sayin'. We Don't need this war.I say there's some things worth fightin' for.What about our freedom, and this piece of ground?We didn't get to keep 'em by backin' down.They say we don't realize the mess we're gettin' inBefore you start preachin' let me ask you this my friend.ChorusHave you forgotten, how it felt that day?To see your homeland under fireAnd her people blown awayHave you forgotten, when those towers fellWe had neighbors still inside goin through a livin hellAnd you say we shouldn't worry bout Bin LadenHave you forgotten?You took all the footage off my T.V.Said it's too disturbin for you and meIt'll just breed anger is what the experts sayIf it was up to me I'd show it everydaySome say this country just out lookin' for a fightWell after 9/11 man I'd have to say right.ChorusHave you forgotten, how it felt that day?To see your homeland under fireAnd her people blown awayHave you forgotten when those towers fellWe had neighbors still inside goin' through a livin' hellAnd we vow to get the ones behind Bin LadenHave you forgotten?I've been there with the soldiers Who've gone away to waryou can bet they remember just what they're fightin' forHave you forgottenAll the people killedYes some went down like heroesIn that Pennsylvania fieldHave you forgottenAbout our PentagonAll the loved ones that we lostAnd those left to carry onDon't you tell me not to worry 'bout Bin LadenHave you forgotten?Have you forgotten?Have you forgotten?!

No comments: